If you have a business making or selling products that are made in the UK, what are the biggest trends that will impact you in 2022?
Whilst the last 2 years have shown us that it is almost impossible to predict the unpredictable, having worked with hundreds of small businesses that make in the UK over the last ten years, I can see definite patterns emerging.
In this episode, I cover my top 6 business trends for brands that make in the UK for 2022.
- 02:45 The reasons why everyone is turning to local
- 05:51 Why you need to be clear about how your brand is sustainable and not just saying it is
- 10:10 How simplicity can be key to running a successful product-based business
- 14:53 Why you need to be aware of rising cost prices and how to plan for them accordingly
- 17:54 Why you may need to shake up your current sales and marketing strategy
- 19:47 How you can take control of your production to get ahead of the competition
References from the episode:
Stay in Touch
British Brand Accelerator – Find out how you can work with me to build your British-made brand
Join Make it British – become a member of our community and promote your business in our directory or UK-made brands and manufacturers
Make it British on YouTube – subscribe to my YouTube channel to watch many of the podcast episodes as videos.