✅ Claim your FREE masterclass: 5 steps to finding a UK manufacturer. If you’re keen to manufacture UK-made products on our bonny shores but factories keep giving your efforts the silent treatment, this one’s for you. Grab it Now
The Deeasjer story is wrapped within the story of our founder and creator, Charlene Shearer. And this story started with the birth of a very special baby girl, Charlene’s daughter, Asjerdee. When Charlene was happily (and heavily) pregnant, a stranger asked her what she would call her precious new baby. She answered; “Asjerdee” The woman smiled and said, “Ah. Today”. Asjerdee is derived from the French word ‘Ajourd’hui’, meaning today. Because the day of Asjerdee’s birth would mark an incredibly important moment. A new beginning. A day of hope, of excitement and of love. A day that changed Charlene’s life forever in the most wonderful ways.
Several years later, a different type of birth was happening. The birth of an idea as Charlene successfully completed her interior design degree and began to think big. To think about art and design and fashion. To think about shoes and the potential to develop a new brand like no other. And there was only one name for this fledgling luxury brand, Deeasjer. An anagram of the name of her precious daughter and a reflection of two of the most powerful moments in Charlene’s life. Since then the Deeasjer brand and team have grown, but the link to that powerful moment, that emotional past, remains.
This user account status is Approved
This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Deeasjer is the creation of visionary footwear designer Charlene Shearer. Her love affair with sumptuous colour and head-turning style began during her interior design studies at Guildford University. There she fell in love with the lavish Art Deco illustrations of Erté and the playful colours of Kandinsky. She was enchanted by the opulence of the Rococo and the artistic indulgences of the French court under Marie Antoinette and Louis XVI. She began to dream of a brand that allowed her to play with these influences alongside her own personal style. A luxury shoe brand that was like nothing else around. A shoe brand with passion and soul.
From these earliest of inspirations, Deeasjer was born. But the road to gorgeous footwear wasn’t always easy. These shoes needed to be more than beautiful. They needed to represent the ultimate in luxury, crafted from the finest materials and created with exacting attention to. This detail. Charlene travelled to Italy to handpick luxury leathers. Researched the most intricate shoemaking techniques and pulled together a team of unrivalled British craftsmen attention to detail allows Deeasjer to create extraordinary shoes that never fail to make an impact.
Private Label & consultancy
Our private label service allows you to design your dream shoe collection while we take care of the details. With over 20 years’ experience in handcrafted, luxury shoes, we understand how to create footwear that makes an impact. And we partner closely with you to bring your unique vision to life. Whether you are creating a limited-edition line or an ongoing collection, Deeasjer can help. We are here to make your vision a reality.
We are one of the few British footwear brands to craft our bespoke shoes by hand in the capital. This means we can offer unrivaled luxury and attention to detail. We offer a private label and consultancy service, because we understand how to create footwear that makes an impact. We partner closely with you to bring your unique vision to life. Whether you are creating a limited-edition line or an ongoing collection, Deeasjer can help. We are here to make your vision a reality.
We Source 95% of our component in the UK and the other 5% from Europe.