184 – Should you use a production consultant to help make your products?
If you want to develop a range of products but have little manufacturing experience you might be thinking of employing the services of a production consultant.
In this episode, we look at the services that a production consultant might offer, and why you might not want to use one if you want to manufacture in the UK.
I’ve also got advice on how to choose a production consultant if you decide to go down that route, and what the alternatives are if you don’t want to use a third party to manage your production.
- What is a production consultant? [02:13]
- What services would a production consultant offer? [03:10]
- When would you need someone to manage your production? [04:08]
- Why you probably shouldn’t use a production consultant if you are making in the UK [06:01]
- Questions to ask when looking for someone to manage your production [09:24]
- What are your alternatives if you don’t want to use a production consultant? [16:07]
Want my private training on how to master your production and develop profitable UK-made products with ease?