How to darn socks…and other ways to have a more sustainable wardrobe – Emma Mathews, Socko
Emma Mathews is the founder of sustainable sock brand Socko and the author of ‘How to quit fast fashion; 100 expert tips for a sustainable wardrobe’
In this episode, she talks about how she went from a career in advertising to launching a sock business, and why we should all learn the lost art of darning socks.
– How Emma found her manufacturer and learnt the process of industrial sock manufacturing
– Why the most sustainable clothes are the ones you already own
– Why we should all learn the lost art of darning
– How to darn your socks – it’s a lot easier than you think!
– How socks fit into the circular economy
More about Emma