129 – Manufacturing on-demand in a micro knitwear factory – Samantha Brooke, Waring Brooke
She created her own micro knitting factory in rural Nottinghamshire three years ago producing personalised accessories and knitted dog products.
Samantha is a great example of a small brand that is rapidly growing her business by giving the customer exactly what they want.
What you’ll discover:
– How she found her niche and pivoted her business
– The joy of running your own micro factory
– Why making to order is a good business model for small businesses
– Advice for anyone setting up a product business
– How she uses Instagram to promote her business
About Waring Brooke