086 – Pippa Dziubinski, The Little Art Collection
But she faced many of the same struggles that other new businesses face when trying to find a manufacturer – they just weren’t that readily available.
Through perseverance and hard work Pippa eventually discovered the ideal manufacturing partners – and The Little Art Collection was born.
In this interview Pippa talks about how she went about finding her manufacturers, as well as sharing some great tips for others launching a UK-made business, including:
- Find your niche
- Focus on one thing and do it well
- Get feedback from customers
- Be persistent, keep going
- Don’t be afraid to price how you need to to make it work
- Give products a year to really test them
- Don’t doubt yourself
More about The Little Art Collection
✅Want to manufacture a product in the UK?
Download my FREE Quickstart Guide to Working with a UK Manufacturer
Subscribe to this podcast – and support UK manufacturing!