When you run a UK-made brand you need to wear a lot of different hats!
In this episode we explore all of the different jobs you need to do and the skills you need to have, on top of producing fantastic products.
- Why being the chief executive officer of your business is your first title [03:08]
- How managing marketing content plays a vital role in running a business [05:47]
- Why you need to be in control of your production and why you can't rely on manufacturers to do this for you [07:01]
- How managing your finances can make or break your business [08:35]
- What role plays a crucial part in determining your environmental impact [12:25]
- How to decide which of these jobs you might outsource first [15:22]
Stay in Touch
British Brand Accelerator - A 6-month group programme for small businesses who want to manufacture and sell profitable UK-made products.
Join Make it British - become a member of our community and promote your business in our directory or UK-made brands and manufacturers
Make it British on YouTube - subscribe to my YouTube channel to watch many of the podcast episodes as videos.