Want to know how to create a loyal following and keep happy customers coming back for more?
Kate Barker (Lime Tree Design), Sue Longmore (Maude and Fox) and Linda de Ruiter (The Slow Wardrobe) share the customer service secrets that have grown their product businesses. Discover:
- 04:22 How each of the businesses found out who their ideal customers were
- 08:30 What ways they communicate with their customers in real life and online
- 14:42 What personal touches the brands offer to keep customers coming back for more
- 25:08 How the businesses gather customer feedback in order to develop new products
- 32:53: Their tips on building customer loyalty
Mentioned in this Episode
British Brand Accelerator – Apply now and find out how you can work with me to build your British-made brand
Stay in Touch
British Brand Accelerator – Find out how you can work with me to build your British-made brand
Join Make it British – become a member of our community and promote your business in our directory or UK-made brands and manufacturers
Make it British on YouTube – subscribe to my YouTube channel to watch many of the podcast episodes as videos.