The price of everything is going up at the moment – from fuel prices and taxes, to raw materials and shipping. But what does this mean for you if you have a business that makes in the UK? In this episode, you’ll hear thoughts from our Make it British members, both brands selling UK-made products and UK manufacturers, on what price increases they’re seeing. And how that is affecting their businesses.
And I give my advice on how you can deal with the cost rises.
- 03:05 How other existing UK businesses are feeling about putting up their prices
- 05:13 Whether UK manufacturers will be looking to increase their prices
- 09:05 The difficult decisions businesses are needing to make and how they’re being communicated to their customers
- 11:05 How small businesses are seeing the positives out of rising cost prices
- 14:50 The six tips for how you can deal with price increases
Stay in Touch
British Brand Accelerator – Find out how you can work with me to build your British-made brand
Join Make it British – become a member of our community and promote your business in our directory or UK-made brands and manufacturers
Make it British on YouTube – subscribe to my YouTube channel to watch many of the podcast episodes as videos.