Starting any business can be tough – especially one that involves making products! Whether you are just about start a brand, or you’ve already launched and it’s not quite going to plan, here are 11 tips that will help ensure success.
- Why you should start with why [01:43]
- One of the first things you need to think about if you want to ensure your product sells [02:49]
- The reason you need to understand the numbers [05:56]
- What you need to prepare in order to reach out to manufacturers [07:11]
- Why you might need more than one manufacturer [08:25]
- How to avoid communication issues [09:41]
- The no.1 thing that new brands don’t leave enough time for [12:05]
Stay in Touch
British Brand Accelerator – Find out how you can work with me to build your British-made brand
Join Make it British – become a member of our community and promote your business in our directory or UK-made brands and manufacturers
Make it British on YouTube – subscribe to my YouTube channel to watch many of the podcast episodes as videos.