I think visiting a factory is essential for anyone that is developing a new product. One of the benefits of making in the UK is that factory visiting is far easier than if you are making your products overseas. In this episode, I run through my 7 reasons why you should be visiting a factory – and hopefully, if you’re not doing so already, I will have convinced you by the end!
- Why face-to-face communication is best when working with a UK manufacturer 01:21
- How you might discover your products aren’t actually being made in the UK 02:16
- How you can become more familiar with the production process 04:00
- How you can strengthen your partnership with a UK manufacturer 05:17
- Why knowing how your products are made means you can sell better to your customers 06:14
Stay in Touch
British Brand Accelerator – Find out how you can work with me to build your British-made brand
Join Make it British – become a member of our community and promote your business in our directory or UK-made brands and manufacturers
Make it British on YouTube – subscribe to my YouTube channel to watch many of the podcast episodes as videos.