If you want to develop a range of products but have little manufacturing experience you might be thinking of employing the services of a production consultant.In this episode, we’re going to look out what services a production consultant might offer, and why you might not want to use one if you want to manufacture in the UK.I’ve also got advice on how to choose a production consultant if you decide to go down that route, and what the alternatives are if you don’t want to use a third party to manage your production.
- What is a production consultant? 02:13
- What services would a production consultant offer? 03:10
- When would you need someone to manage your production? 04:08
- Why you probably shouldn’t use a production consultant if you are making in the UK 06:01
- Questions to ask when looking for someone to manage your production 09:24
- What are your alternatives if you don’t want to use a production consultant? 16:07
Stay in Touch
British Brand Accelerator – Find out how you can work with me to build your British-made brand
Join Make it British – become a member of our community and promote your business in our directory or UK-made brands and manufacturers
Make it British on YouTube – subscribe to my YouTube channel to watch many of the podcast episodes as videos.