If your products aren’t selling – don’t get disheartened! There can be many reasons why products don’t sell, but there are also lots of things you can do to make sure they have the best chance of success.
So before you think about slashing your prices, take a listen to this episode.
- The things you can do before you start to develop a product to make sure it has the best chance of selling 01:20
- How to know if your products are actually being seen by enough people that might want to buy them 07:16
- Why images of your products are important 08:27
- Why you should be speaking to the people that aren’t buying your stuff 10:12
- Should you lower your prices? 10:47
Book mentioned in this episode: The Lean Start Up
Stay in Touch
British Brand Accelerator – Find out how you can work with me to build your British-made brand
Join Make it British – become a member of our community and promote your business in our directory or UK-made brands and manufacturers
Make it British on YouTube – subscribe to my YouTube channel to watch many of the podcast episodes as videos.