There are a lot of different costs involved in launching a brand. But in this episode, I break it down into four main segments: prototyping; stock; marketing and admin.
I also advise on what the typical amount is that new businesses spend in getting their brand off the ground, and smart ways that you can reduce those costs.
- The new ‘Made in UK’ Award introduced by The Great British Entrepreneur Awards for 2021 in partnership with Make it British 01:14
- The costs you need to account for before you put your products into production 02:49
- An idea on costs you might be charged for sampling 04:27
- Why you shouldn’t invest all of your money in stock 06:37
- The one thing that every new brand forgets to save enough money for 09:05
- The boring but important stuff you may not have thought about 13:44
- How to stop your costs from spiralling out of control 13:59
Stay in Touch
British Brand Accelerator – Find out how you can work with me to build your British-made brand
Join Make it British – become a member of our community and promote your business in our directory or UK-made brands and manufacturers
Make it British on YouTube – subscribe to my YouTube channel to watch many of the podcast episodes as videos.