When you go to visit any manufacturer for the first time it’s your opportunity to find out exactly how they operate.
The more factories you visit the more you come to learn what makes a good fit for you and your business.
But there are several key aspects to a well-run factory that you can look out for that should help to inform your decision as to whether you’re in a good place. Discover:
- Why visiting a factory is like buying a house 01:47
- How unhappy looking staff could be a sign of deeper issues 03:18
- Why you need a factory to be busy 03:51
- The most important area of any factory 07:12
- The final point that might really surprise you 09:00
Stay in Touch
British Brand Accelerator – Find out how you can work with me to build your British-made brand
Join Make it British – become a member of our community and promote your business in our directory or UK-made brands and manufacturers
Make it British on YouTube – subscribe to my YouTube channel to watch many of the podcast episodes as videos.