Data and digital are drastically changing how we all shop and the way that products are made.
In this conversation recorded at Make it British Live! Online, a panel of digital experts from within the fashion industry discuss the importance of data for businesses both large and small, and how it can initiate much more personalised conversations with customers.
The panel is chaired by Jodi Muter-Hamilton, who is joined by Cathy McCabe from Proximity Insight, Craig Crawford from Crawford IT, Peter Needle from Segura and Chloe Watts from chloédigital.
Watch the video recording of this episode.
- Introduction to the panellists 03:03
- What data businesses should be capturing and how it can be used 10:49
- How data can be used to show information on sustainability within supply chains 12:21
- What to do with customer data when you have it? 16:33
- How data can help you make the communication with your customers more personal 18:44
- How you use data to find customers 21:06
- Understanding the numbers when it comes to working with influencers 25:44
- How small brands can produce digital content to attract customers and build a community 30:36
- Using data to map supply chains 34:31
- How brands and retailers can use customer insight to lessen returns 38:29
- Why email is not dead! 44:22
More about the speakers
Jodi Muter-Hamilton, Founder of Black Neon Digital (Now called Other Day)
Cathy McCabe, CEO of Proximity Insight
Craig Crawford, VP & Founder of Crawford IT
Peter Needle, CEO of Segura
Chloe Watts, Founder of chloédigital
Jodi Muter-Hamilton podcast > A vision of a world built with integrity
Stay in Touch
British Brand Accelerator – Find out how you can work with me to build your British-made brand
Join Make it British – become a member of our community and promote your business in our directory or UK-made brands and manufacturers
Make it British on YouTube – subscribe to my YouTube channel to watch many of the podcast episodes as videos.