The second in our series of live panel discussions in association with Kornit Digital, manufacturers of advanced digital printing solutions.
‘Sketchpad to Shopping Bag: The Future of Fashion Production and Fulfilment’ continues the important debate around the future of the UK textile industry.
I’m joined by panellists from education, design, manufacturing and retail, as well as the Chief Marketing Officer of Kornit Digital.
- Why more companies are looking to reshore their production to create a faster time to market
- How supply chains are changing and why that’s important to the UK fashion industry
- How COVID_19 has affected the industry
- Why big retailers need to change their buying model and re-look at their pricing and margins
- The importance of partnerships between manufacturers and retailers / brands
- Why designers and manufacturers must leverage technology to create on-demand manufacturing as a service
- How e-commerce is replacing brick and mortar stores, giving consumers more choice and the opportunity for more bespoke products
Fiona Lambert Ex MD New Business Development. River Island
Davinder Madaher Textile Designer, Madaher
Jenny Holloway CEO, Fashion Enter
Barbara Shepherd Head of Business Engagement, Manchester Fashion Institute
Omer KulkaChief Marketing Officer, Kornit
Make it British Live! Online
All of the talks from MiB Live! Online, our virtual trade show and summit, can be watched here: MiB.Live/online2020
Stay in Touch
British Brand Accelerator – Find out how you can work with me to build your British-made brand
Join Make it British – become a member of our community and promote your business in our directory or UK-made brands and manufacturers
Make it British on YouTube – subscribe to my YouTube channel to watch many of the podcast episodes as videos.