Samantha Brooke is a knitwear designer who has worked in Italy for Alberta Ferretti, and in China for a mass-produced knitwear brand.
She created her own micro knitting factory in rural Nottinghamshire three years ago producing personalised accessories and knitted dog products.
Samantha is a great example of a small brand that is rapidly growing her business by giving the customer exactly what they want.
What you’ll discover:
– How she found her niche and pivoted her business
– The joy of running your own micro factory
– Why making to order is a good business model for small businesses
– Advice for anyone setting up a product business
– How she uses Instagram to promote her business
About Waring Brooke
Stay in Touch
British Brand Accelerator – Find out how you can work with me to build your British-made brand
Join Make it British – become a member of our community and promote your business in our directory or UK-made brands and manufacturers
Make it British on YouTube – subscribe to my YouTube channel to watch many of the podcast episodes as videos.