On today’s episode we’re covering a topic that I know bothers a lot of you – how can you protect your designs from being copied. Dids MacDonald OBE has dedicated the last 20 years of her career in helping designers to protect their design ideas.
Discover in this episode:
- What the myths are around protecting your design ideas.
- How you can make sure that your design ideas are covered.
- The difference between registered and unregistered design rights.
- What a trademark is and why you might need one.
- What to do if you think someone has copied your designs.
If you’re interested in finding out more about how ACID can help your business go to acid.uk.com
Our trade show: www.makeitbritishlive.com
Stay in Touch
British Brand Accelerator – Find out how you can work with me to build your British-made brand
Join Make it British – become a member of our community and promote your business in our directory or UK-made brands and manufacturers
Make it British on YouTube – subscribe to my YouTube channel to watch many of the podcast episodes as videos.