Brant Richards and Ed Oxley tell the story of how they launched British menswear brand HebTroCo.
In this audio recording of the talk they did at Make it British Live! 2019, Brant and Ed recount the tale of how an idea in the pub turned into a million pound business in just 3 years.
Hear how they:
- Launched with a Kickstarter campaign that sold 176 pairs of trousers in just 6 hours
- Used Facebook advertising to reach their target audience
- Made storytelling integral to everything they do
- Opened a shop to support their online business
- Use local suppliers wherever possible, and how they found them
Shownotes and slides: www.makeitbritish.co.uk/068
This podcast episode is part of a series of talks which took place at Make it British Live! 2019.
Subscribe to this podcast – and support UK manufacturing!
Stay in Touch
British Brand Accelerator – Find out how you can work with me to build your British-made brand
Join Make it British – become a member of our community and promote your business in our directory or UK-made brands and manufacturers
Make it British on YouTube – subscribe to my YouTube channel to watch many of the podcast episodes as videos.