Want to understand more about protecting your designs?
Potter Clarkson are Intellectual Property (IP) specialists, and in this talk, which was presented at Make it British Live!, Dave Holt and Sarah Talland present loads of really helpful information about protecting your design rights.
If you develop any sort of brand or product and want to ensure that your designs are protected, this episode is for you!
- The different the types of IP
- Why you need to protect your designs
- What a patent is and when you should apply for one
- How Brexit will affect patents
- What type of designs you can register and how to do so
- How to trademark your brand
- How to copyright a design
For show notes and slides associated with this episode go to www.makeitbritish.co.uk/066 More about Potter Clarkson This podcast episode is part of a series of talks which took place at Make it British Live! 2019.
Subscribe to this podcast – and support UK manufacturing!
Stay in Touch
British Brand Accelerator – Find out how you can work with me to build your British-made brand
Join Make it British – become a member of our community and promote your business in our directory or UK-made brands and manufacturers
Make it British on YouTube – subscribe to my YouTube channel to watch many of the podcast episodes as videos.