Diana Kakkar runs a high end, small batch manufacturing unit in East London. She works with some well-known fashion designers as well as start-ups, helping them to produce their collections.
Diana has some great tips for anyone wanting to understand about fashion manufacturing in small quantities.
In this episode discover:
- How Diana transitioned into fashion from a completely different career
- The process from sketch to sample
- How pattern-cutters work and why their work is so important
- How to communicate with a manufacturer to get samples made
- How to find the right manufacturer
- Why Diana offers business advice for designers
Stay in Touch
British Brand Accelerator – Find out how you can work with me to build your British-made brand
Join Make it British – become a member of our community and promote your business in our directory or UK-made brands and manufacturers
Make it British on YouTube – subscribe to my YouTube channel to watch many of the podcast episodes as videos.