Who is Kate Hills? And why is she so passionate about UK manufacturing?
In this first full-length episode I give you the behind the scenes of who I am, why I do what I do and who Make it British is for.
- Why I set up my own factory after I graduated
- The role that the model Kate Moss played in my career success
- The role UK factories played in the early part of my career
- The meeting at M&S that I never forgave myself for
- How retailers work out their margins and why it doesn’t work for local manufacturers
- The time I jacked in my job without a plan and without telling my husband
- Why I set up Make it British and who I aim to help
Stay in Touch
British Brand Accelerator – Find out how you can work with me to build your British-made brand
Join Make it British – become a member of our community and promote your business in our directory or UK-made brands and manufacturers
Make it British on YouTube – subscribe to my YouTube channel to watch many of the podcast episodes as videos.