Terms & Conditions for Make it British Competition Entries
All competitions abide by the following rules unless stated otherwise
- Competitions are only open only to UK residents
- All entrants must be aged 18 or over
- Only one entry per person, anyone found entering more than once will be disqualified
- Competitions are not open to any employees of Make it British or their family
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are not received due to circumstances beyond Make it British control
- The winner will be picked at random on the closing date using software that picks a number at random from the correct entries
- Winners will be contacted via email or SMS within 14 days of the closing date of the draw taking place
- Winners have 48 hours upon receiving notification of winning in order to claim their prize. If the prize is unclaimed within 48 hours of notification then Make it British reserves the right to draw another winner.
- Names of winners will be available upon request after the closing date by emailing the editor
- There is no cash alternative to any of the prizes
- Competition entrants who tick the box to request more information will have their contact details passed to the company which is offering the prize. The company offering the prize may then contact entrants via email or phone with more information about their company. If you do not wish your data to be used in this way please don’t tick the box.