Messy Little Thing was designed by parents for parents. Whilst weaning our daughter, Emily, we soon realised we needed less mess to clear up. We also needed a bib that was comfortable for our baby. As we couldn’t find one that worked, we started designing our own.
As Emily grew, so did the range. We are proud that we have received a patent from the IPO.
We Manufacture all of our products in the UK so by supporting Messy Little Thing, you will also support other UK companies too. 🙂
Our mission is to enable parents and carers to relax while their kids are eating and playing. And reduce hours spent scrubbing clothes...
- The Long Sleeved Weaning Bib: for use from six months, this completely covers your baby's clothes, securing around the neck, wrists and ankles.
- The Baby Bib: our take on the more conventional bib. Ideal for babies eating non-messy food or who are spoon-fed.
- The Apron: for use from about 18 months. When your child is more in control and can eat more tidily.
- The Coverall: perfect for kids from 2 to 4 who still make a mess when eating. Ideal for kids with additional needs.
- The Messy Mat: so versatile it can be used on the floor under the high chair, as a picnic blanket, or even as a buggy cover if your child falls asleep unexpectedly.