If you have a limited budget to spend on product development and stock, the worst thing you can do is pick the wrong manufacturing partner.
Here’s how to make sure that you don’t.
- [06:00] The expensive mistakes brands make when it comes to choosing the wrong manufacturer.
- [07:03] The potential pitfalls the can happen when looking for a UK manufacturer.
- [09:53] Why you should always visit a factory before you pay them any money.
- [11:55] Why recommendations are important when it comes to choosing a manufacturing partner.
- [13:04] Why you need to be cautious of the ‘too good to be true’ manufacturer that approaches you on social media.
- [17:07] The sure-fire way of blowing your start-up budget all in one go.