199 – 11 tips for starting a UK-made brand
Starting any business can be tough – especially one that involves making products!
Whether you are just about start a brand, or you’ve already launched and it’s not quite going to plan, here are 11 tips that will help ensure success with starting a UK-made brand.
- Why you should start with why [01:43]
- One of the first things you need to think about if you want to ensure your product sells [02:49]
- The reason you need to understand the numbers [05:56]
- What you need to prepare in order to reach out to manufacturers [07:11]
- Why you might need more than one manufacturer [08:25]
- How to avoid communication issues [09:41]
- The no.1 thing that new brands don’t leave enough time for [12:05]
Mentioned in this episode
Manufacturing Made Easy – find out how we can work together on starting your UK-made brand
How to Launch a UK-made Brand – my video course walking you through the steps you need to take