174 – Why are your products not selling?
If your products aren’t selling – don’t get disheartened!
There can be many reasons why products don’t sell, but there are also lots of things you can do to make sure they have the best chance of success.
So before you think about slashing your prices, take a listen to this episode.
- The things you can do before you start to develop a product to make sure it has the best chance of selling [01:20]
- How to know if your products are actually being seen by enough people that might want to buy them [07:16]
- Why images of your products are important [08:27]
- Why you should be speaking to the people that aren’t buying your stuff [10:12]
- Should you lower your prices? [10:47]
Book mentioned in this episode: The Lean Start Up