109 – Protecting your design rights – Dids MacDonald OBE, ACID
On today’s episode we’re covering a topic that I know bothers a lot of you – how can you protect your designs from being copied.
Dids MacDonald OBE has dedicated the last 20 years of her career in helping designers to protect their design ideas.
Discover in this episode:
- What the myths are around protecting your design ideas.
- How you can make sure that your design ideas are covered.
- The difference between registered and unregistered design rights.
- What a trademark is and why you might need one.
- What to do if you think someone has copied your designs.
If you’re interested in finding out more about how ACID can help your business go to acid.uk.com
Our trade show: http://www.makeitbritishlive.com