With Jo Francis
*If you're already a member your link will be sent to you automatically so you will not need purchase a ticket
About this Masterclass
Facebook advertising is an effective way to drive traffic to your business or products from active users on the platform. With so much customisation available in the types of customers you can target, it can be a minefield for small businesses to create effective ads.
Jo Francis, a Facebook Ad strategist, covers why you should think seriously about Facebook ads for your business.
In this masterclass, you will learn:
- What you need to get started on Facebook and Instagram ads NOW
- How to create compelling ad campaigns that generate results
- The latest strategies and tactics for effective Facebook advertising for small businesses
- How to be effective with your budget, no matter how small it is
- How to easily create images and copy for your ads
About Jo Francis
Jo Francis is a Facebook ads pro who completely understands what it’s like to try and maintain a consistent sales funnel within a business. Having run her own company for 11 years, focusing on helping other businesses implement their marketing, she knows that consistent growth is essential but equally understands that marketing budgets can be tight.
Specialising in Facebook and Instagram ads, Jo works with businesses and brands across the UK and as far afield as New Zealand, helping them to create effective ad campaigns that raise awareness, build online audiences, bring in enquiries and ultimately lead to more clients/customers.