Chris Childs, Contrado
*If you're already a member your link will be sent to you automatically so you will not need purchase a ticket
About this Masterclass
In this masterclass, you'll learn the fundamentals of fabric printing, including different techniques, design considerations, and fabric types for your next fabric printing project.
Chris will also cover sustainable options for printing, so you can create beautiful, eco-friendly fabrics to make garments, homewares and more!
In this masterclass, Chris will cover:
- The different types of fabric printing (Reactive, Pigment, Sublimation)
- Factors to consider when choosing the right printing method
- Design considerations for fabric printing
- How to prepare designs for print
- Sustainability considerations for fabric printing
About Chris Childs and Contrado
Chris Childs is the co-founder of Contrado along with his wife Fran. The business began from humble beginnings selling printed photos, but soon expanded into printed handbags, cushions, clothing and more.
Contrado is a print-on-demand UK manufacturer and are established experts in fabric printing, manufacturing lifestyle, fashion, and homewares. Each order is carefully handmade inside their facility, often within 24 hours and are shipped same or next day.