Every single piece of furniture we sell has been hand-crafted, to order, right here in our own workshop. Each sofa and chair is lovingly fashioned by time-served upholsterers, seamstresses and cutters, many of whom have grown up with the business.
Our sofa and chair frames are made from solid beech hardwood, using traditional joints, strengthened corners and robust suspension. Buttons and studs are all individually hand-tacked. For our leather, we source only entire cowhides from the best Italian tanneries. Our fabrics include sumptuous wools, tweeds and linens woven and finished in Britain, and velvet from Italy. All of which means that our furniture is built to last – beautifully.
Sofa companies come and go, but we’ve been here since 1982, longer than almost any other firm. As a family business, we look after our people – so they look in turn after our customers, which is why our service level is second to none: nothing’s too much trouble. Being a family firm also makes us very open and transparent, which is why we were the first people to open our workshop to the public.
We want everyone to have the best possible sofa at a sensible price, and the best possible experience while choosing and buying it. So…
• we offer a 28-day no quibbles/no questions money-back guarantee
• we ship our sofas all over the world
• our bespoke service will make your furniture to fit either you or your room
• if you need a special leather, we’ll search the global market for you at no extra cost
• we’re happy to upholster your furniture in your own fabric.
Visit Our Website