Rudels Luxury Slippers.
Rudels Slippers are hand made in England using traditional techniques and only the very finest British wool and sheepskin. British wool is arguably the finest in the world. Due to our climate, the 60 plus sustainable varieties have distinctive structures and feels which gives them an advantage over other wools from around the world.
Wool is a excellent insulator & sheepskin is a natural thermostat which retains heat and keeps your feet at their optimum temperature no matter what the climate.
With the sustainability of luxury british wool, quality in traditional craftsmanship & a eye for colour balance we feel this makes a timeless luxurious slipper made for the modern lifestyle.
• We use sustainable British Wool which is certified and traceable from Farmer & Breed to our slippers, This makes our collections unique.
• Our Classics & Heritage slippers are hand turned using traditional Artisan methods.
• We are committed to Made In England.
• We are committed to British Wool.
• Rudels is a member of the British Wool & Campaign for Wool.
• Collaborations ~ Hotels ~ Retail ~ Yachts ~ Jets ~ Spas ~ E-commerce & Customers welcome.
Visit Our Website