Do you find Made in the UK labelling confusing?
Join me for this free masterclass where I set the record straight on what can and can't be labelled as Made in the UK
Do you have a product and want to find out whether you can label it as 'Made in the UK?'
In this masterclass I set the record straight on what can and can't be labelled as made in the UK.
You’ll find out…
- What the law is surrounding made in the UK labelling
- What percentage of a product has to be manufactured here
- Whether the raw materials have to have come from the UK
- What the myths are surrounding what can and can’t be labelled as made in the UK
- What the difference is between made in the UK and made in Britain
This masterclass is perfect for anyone who is selling goods that they want to label as made in the UK.
I'll give you several examples of products and whether they can be called made in the UK – with a clear formula that will help you work out whether your product can be labelled as made in the UK.
Click the button above to view the masterclass and see the slides from the presentation.
Hello, I'm Kate Hills.
I'm passionate about UK manufacturing and want to see our industry thrive.
For the last 10 years, I've been shining a light on British brands and UK manufacturers.
‘Can I label my product as made in the UK?’ is the one question that I get asked more than anything else.
It is a very grey area and something that many people find confusing. This masterclass will help clear up that confusion!
© Make it British Ltd 2020