British Brand Blueprint
Actionable video workshop series to grow
your UK-made Brand.
Hello British-Made Brand Owners!
These video workshops will give you the motivation, confidence and tools you need to grow a thriving UK-made brand!
This Video Workshop Bundle is for You if...
Whether you currently manufacture in the UK, or hope to do so in the future, these unique workshops will inspire you to take action!
Get Instant Access for 6 Months to the Video Workshop Series!
*Purchase is non-refundable
Meet Your Host, Kate Hills!
Make it British founder and trusted authority on manufacturing in the UK.
I’ve been passionate about UK manufacturing ever since I had my own recycled clothing company and micro factory in the early '90s!
After spending 20 years as a designer and buyer developing products all over the world, I launched Make it British as a way of supporting fashion and homeware brands that want to make locally.
Over the last ten years I've helped 1,000s of businesses, from start-ups to multiple retailers, to find and successfully work with UK manufacturers.
I know the quality and flexibility that making in the UK can bring to any business - and how much more sustainable it is too!
As seen in
What's Included in this Workshop Series?
British Brand Blueprint includes:
Bonus: Expert Panel Sessions
Featuring successful business owners that make in the UK
Make it British
Rebecca J Mills
Rebecca J Mills Designs
The Monkey Puzzle Tree
6 months access to 6 valuable workshops - perfect for all small businesses that make products in the UK!
Workshop #1: The British Brand Blueprint For Success
- Why some of the myths surrounding UK manufacturing just aren’t true
- The big opportunities that will sky-rocket the businesses of those that manufacture locally
- How to create a business model that allows you to scale your British-made brand without compromising on your values or spending all day on social media
Workshop #2: How to Develop a Great Product Offer
- What many brands get wrong when it comes to creating a product range
- How to create a great product offer that can easily be made in the UK
- How to price your UK-made products
Workshop #3: Is Making in the UK Right for You?
- Whether making in the UK is the right thing for your business
- What type of products work well when it comes to making in the UK
- How to find your perfect manufacturing partner
Expert Panel #1 The Real Truth About Working with UK Manufacturers
- With Snahal Patel (Jackmasters), Rebecca Mills (Rebecca J Mills Designs), Stephen Reeds (Teddy Edward) and Charlotte Raffo (The Monkey Puzzle Tree).
Expert Panel #2 Selling to a Customer that Wants to Buy British
- With Brant Richards (HebTroCo), Lindsey James (Violet Flamingo) and Rowena Howie (Revival Retro).
Bonus: Q&A with Kate Hills
- Recording of Live Q&A discussion with Kate and her clients
- Answering questions about making in the UK
- Established small businesses and start-ups