The Great British Debate will see a prestigious panel of experts come together to raise awareness about buying British
Taking place on Tuesday 22nd September at the Institute of Contemporary Arts in London, The Great British Debate aims to engage consumers into thinking about the provenance of products ahead of Buy British Day on the 3rd October. The Great British Debate will see a panel of top industry experts come together to discuss whether we really can ‘make it all here’.
Hosted by Best of Britannia, the pop up department store for British brands, speakers on the panel include:
- Patrick Grant, Norton & Sons & E.Tautz
- Emma Willis MBE, director at Emma Willis Shirts
- Eric Musgrave, Editorial Director at Drapers
- Nick Hussey, Editor at The Manufacturer
- John Pearce, CEO of Made in Britain
- Jonathan Jones, MD of Tregothnan Tea
- Adam Marshall, British Chamber of Commerce
and they will be joined by none other than our very own Kate Hills, founder of Make it British
The Great British Debate is sure to raise some interesting questions and hopefully lots of answers too.
If you would like to attend The Great British Debate, please follow this link for more information.